Wednesday 11 March 2015

Mind the gap! Oxford Street






















Today I decided to spend half of my day with my mum in Oxford Street, one of the most known places in London.

I literally love it so much that when I go there I can't come back home with no bags from my favourite stores. Bershka, Pull and Bear, New Look and Top Shop.

Oxford Street has approximately 300 stores! Is a huge road with 2.4 kilometres long where we can find any type of store and obviously, there are lots and lots of people, sometimes it gets too full that I can't stay there for too long specially in special ocasions or when it's sunny.

To be honest I didn't go to lots of stores, probably only 6 of them, which is nothing comparing to the diversity of stores that we can find over there.

I love the buses and the taxis in the UK, I just think it's so pretty and old fashion! I mean... who doesn't? Everyone that comes to this country wants to go into it at least once and I agree with them because when I first came here that was definitely one of the most important things I wanted to do.

In special ocasions, such as Christmas, Oxford Street is decorated with lots of festive lights and when we go from the beggining of the road until the end of it, it seems like we are in some kind of mini village. It looks so cosy and with all of those lights we feel it's Christmas, I love it! And when I leave I just want to go there again.

I had a change to buy some things on my favourite stores and I just wanted to go and look for more clothes because... yes... and I am a little bit shopaholic! But my feet were screaming at me telling me to go home!


No comments:

Post a Comment