Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Photography session. Magazine assignment.

Hello again everyone, I am back! I apologize for my absence but as I told you before, I am really busy and really tired. Going to gym has taken 3 hours of my time and when I get home I just want to relax and get ready for the next day. So, if you notice I am not posting so regularly as I used to is because of that, but I will try my best to keep you up to date.

In this last term of College, we are producing the Final  Major Project, this includes a Magazine produced by our own photographs, paper work and a video advertising any object of desire we like. My choice was the perfume Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. I absolutely love this fragrance, is SO good! It has this fresh smell and it reminds me of summer time and because I have it I decided to use it on my assignment. 

As I said above, I had to take my own photographs in order to produce my magazine and I decided to share them with you and once I have my magazine done I will share them with you as well. I hope you enjoy it guys!

























4 comments:

  1. Photos are great!!!! ;) So hows the project going?:)

    alheaology.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie! The project is going great thank you, it has almost finished. Once I receive the magazine printed I will post about it xx

      Delete
  2. Hi dear, you have such a lovely blog and great post, did we follow each other already? If not, would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and INSTAGRAM? if you decided to follow me, PLEASE let me know so I can follow you back.

    My Blog: ‪ http://lovjoice.blogspot.com/ ‬
    Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/love-joice-3831938 (please follow here my current account)
    Instagram: https://instagram.com/l0vej0ice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello honey! Thank you very much for your support, I appreciate that very much! And yes of course I want to follow you. I will do it right now, thank you once more!

      Delete