Wednesday 8 July 2015

Portugal Vacations | A day in Cascais




Hello guys! I hope you are enjoying this marvellous weather as I am. And even if you are working or something like it, everything is going great too. 

As I mentioned on my previous post, I am going to talk about certain places that I will or I have visited on my Holidays. On the 27th June me and my best friend, Diana, went to a very famous place in Portugal, Cascais. It's a gorgeous place where we can enjoy the beach and the perfect seafronts. 

This village situated in Lisbon where around 35 400 citizens. Is a very popular place due to to the turistic places:

  • Boca do Inferno 
  • Ribeira Beach
  • Santa Maria lighthouse
  • Cont Castro Guimaraes Museum
  • Monumental de Cascais
To be honest, I didn't visit those places on the 27th, but I have seen some of them and I promise you it's just... amazing! I love it! Can't complaint about the beaches either, they are superb! Specially when you are with your friends, everything looks better and happier. You should spend at least 2 days in Cascais, you would love it! The weather, the blue sky, the peaceful sea and the nice people... I just can't describe how much I love Portugal.

If you are in Holidays, hope you are enjoying it and if you are not in Holidays, hope your days are going great too. 

4 comments:

  1. Your trip looks like so much fun! And those palm leaf shorts are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much honey, and yes my trip is going great I highly recommend you to visit Portugal someday xx

      Delete
  2. Yessssss, Portugal is a-ma-zing and we know it ♡ keep going ceci!

    ReplyDelete