Sunday 9 August 2015

Instagram story #1



Hello beautiful people!
Because I love photography and having Instagram is just an excuse to post photos every single day, (sometimes more than 1 I admit), I thought it was a great idea create a post based on it. 

I don't have many interesting photos but I think that each one of them tells a story and I will leave that to you so you can come up with ideas of each one of them.

Because I am in Portugal in holidays, this Instagram Story is a good example of what I have been doing. I didn't put all of them of course because i thought it would be too much but from now on I will be posting once per month an Instagram Story so you all can be aware of my days... well... at least I will try to do this! 

P.S: I miss London and the cosy clothes already xx



No comments:

Post a Comment