Wednesday 4 November 2015

Music Video | London Town











Hello my lovely readers!

I didn't mention this earlier because it is still not ready and I am not allowed to publish the videos, only images. So, I wanted to wait a little bit longer. BUT I can't! I just thought "I can tell them some of it and then when I am allowed I will tell them the rest" and that's what I am going to do.

On the 27th October I went to Holborn Studios where I was part of a team for a music video called London Town by the artist Da Paul. He was absolutely lovely and very nice to everyone. 

Snacks were provided for everyone, there was a space where we could change outfits, very nice people, and I even made friends! It's always good to meet new people :)

Therefore, we filmed the Summer version where I was dancing with the singer alone and I was a little bet nervous because I didn't know what to do and what the lyrics were. But everything went fine, I repeated twice and I manage to catch up with everything. I am very excited to see the final result. 

Then, we filmed the Christmas version. I loved it! While the band was singing and playing the instruments, people from the crowd started to join the band one by one until there was a good amount of people around the band, singing and dancing. I did even had "snow" on my hand to throw it and it really felt like Christmas. 

Da Paul told me I was absolutely amazing, my dance was excellent and my energy made everyone more happy! "I love you vibe", a friend told me. That made me feel so happy! Then, Da Paul sent me a message thanking me for the amazing job and that I could access the images of that day. Da Paul then sent an email to some staff from my College, including me, and today when I arrived, a staff member from my College told me that he saw some pictures of the music video day and he wanted to know more about it so he could publish it on College's website. I was very happy and I still am! I don't think I can contain myself! 

The final video will be on YouTube VEVO on the 5th December and I will be posting about that, so I hope you are as excited as I am to see the final result!!

Love you all! xx

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you. Ana! What a great blog page you have, too!!
    Daralee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much miss, for everything! xx

      Delete