Thursday 10 December 2015

It's christmas in Oxford Street


















Hi my lovely readers!

It's that time of the year where I find myself so festive and in that mood where I am always thinking on what to give to people on Christmas day. I actually enjoy more the fact of buying things and wrap them and offer them, than receiving them. I just... don't feel comfortable on making people spending money with me. BUT of course I appreciate it a lot and it makes me feel loved.

On the other day I went down to Oxford Street to check out the stores and plan some ideas for christmas gifts and I thought "oh my god! Look at this marvellous decoration".  I could not just stay there without taking pictures and post them so you can see how beautiful Oxford Street looks like. 

Oxford Street is ALWAYS full with people, no matter the time of the year. Go there at this time of the year and go there on a week day it's the same thing! But I love it!

I always go to Oxford Street for shopping because there are more variety shops, and on Christmas time is not an exception. Although, I don't know why but I always find the decoration prettier every year! I mean... who doesn't!

I hope this post made you feel more festive and excited for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment